Monday, December 5, 2011

I have a lots in mind and thought but it seems that i cant tell it out. To be exact, i'm not sure why i'm stressed out lately. It might be my own expectation towards myself and I couldn't get what I wanted.

I tried very hard and even pushing myself beyond the limits but things are not under my control. At the end of the day, despite all the hardwork and efforts, it is still much depending on your luck.
If luck weren't at your side, all the efforts will end up drained to a dark alley and a single mistake could overshadowed all your pain and sweat. Believe me, if you were once in my shoes.

You cant blame me for dreaming big, you need to worry only when i don't even bother to dream or think.Those who dream and on the path on realizing it shall never worry on those bitches that keep playing the talking behind attitude. You are never a hero but zero!!
Bring it on and show me what you have and i will truly respect you on who you are. Shut up biatch!!!!!

0 lalala..: