Monday, October 3, 2011

Went for Run for Peace event in USM on last weekend. Is a event i wanted to go every year but somehow i missed it for the past few years already. Few colleagues had their names registered, but end up seems only one person is turning up. As expected.

This run is basically a charity run for 5km. Is actually a way to test my stamina before i went for Penang Bridge Marathon this coming November. And tell you what, although is only 5km, but is never easy. Running on a uphill and downhill is just taking your breath away. Did not manage to run without stopping. I guess is stopped for a few times to catch up my breath. Never knew my stamina is dropping that drastically. Guess, i should train more on my stamina already.

Ended the run about 40min and get a goodies bag that include a certificate of participating, a bread, an apple and Vico drink!!

I shall do better next round!!;)

0 lalala..: