Monday, April 21, 2008

when i should be spending my times now on studying for tomorrow final exam
i wasted all my days filled with dreams and imagination that keep running through my brains.
the thought that make me my mind paralyzed is still there..
is some how worst than anesthetic given by the doctor
the feelings that cant be described any longer
neither do i know what is that feelings that keep haunting deep in me..
the time when i cant differentiate between black and white
the time when i cant see any sunshine ahead
what is changing now?may i ask.
perhaps,its me.
if it is me then what kind of changes is that?
i dont think is a better ones if there is any.



*i need booze or some hard alcohol to hit me down..anyone??

3 lalala..:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

don't let me smack you ya...
hard alcohol? too young~!
:)
well..
just let things be... flow with it, you might just see something better ahead without yourself realizing it ^_^

Horny Ang Moh said...

Maybe u have too much drink! Cum let me tuck u to bed & give u a good night kiss!
Take ur life as it is. Remember compare to others maybe u r in heaven!
Have a nice day!

[fong88] said...

unclejosh: really hope something great is ahead of me..

hor ny ang moh : hahaha..