Sunday, March 2, 2008



month of the february is kinda suey for me..alot of things happened..bad things come in a row..

1st of all..i fell down in public from staircase..so damn embarrassing as so many ppl was looking when i fell..>.<.

both of my knees hurt like hell for few days..that stil okay with me..but now i can feel there is some internal pain beneath my knees..suffering when walking now..haihhhzz


it really hurts sometimes..cant really do big movement lik swimming and blah blah blah...

secondly,i almost hit someone when im driving the other day..almost hit an auntie crossing the road..SHE SHOULD BECAREFUL WHEN CROSSING THE ROAD..okay okay,its was obviously and definitely my fault..i dropped my phone and was trying 2 get it..when i get my head up,i saw this old lady was crossing..what else la...sudden brake!!!

lucky enough there was no car behind me..fuhhhh...if not,i duno what will happened to dat old lady and me..

one month semester break already over..doing nothing much as usual..wasting money and time only..OPSSS..NO NO..i earn a few bucks during holiday..hahaha..college gonna reopen again tomorrow..

kk..gonna sleep d..still having class 2moro morning..

2 lalala..:

Aven said...

Hmm.. Maybe u should have blessing from local temple. Haha.. U can see all those blue black marks. Really can feel the pain. Good Luck.

Aven

kc said...

i think i can post ur story in ripley's believe it or not...LOL