Wednesday, October 17, 2007

bad day..

exam results release today..
well..dont get good results this time..
really kinda sad with this such results..
but apart from that i feel really glad that i passed my engineering mechanics..worst exam paper i ever did in my life..
not enough preparation is the reason why..
HAIHHHZZZZZ.....
i know my parents wont blame me cuz they will say "as long as you try your best,then is more then enough".
but in this case,i really would put all the blame on myself..
T______________________T

5 lalala..:

Anonymous said...

If u always think u had do ur best nothing will improve lar, coz u giving urself excuss lor, but at less feel gald da u finally done the paper.

Well prepare next time, n pray hard hard :p

[fong88] said...

yeah,i will..
thankss yea..^^

Anonymous said...

or u no need study just get a rich person n married also not bad haha

Anonymous said...

waaaa u so pity no one bloging with u hehe

Wtyng said...

no prob i suck too.