Monday, September 24, 2007

# Mission 1 Accomplished




Went to buffet dinner at TAO in the weekend..




There is a long queue..luckily a friend of mine had book a table..thankss yeaa..




I just love the way they decorate it

Simple and nice...




let me show you the food we eat..

sashimi...^^



*forget what is called d*


but is some smashed potato in there...

tastes nice and very fulfilling..^^

and here it comes,the favourite dish for most of the people..


JENG

.

.

JENGG
.

.

JENGGGG
.

.
introducing da scallop!!!!


my fav dish..*drool**drool*

I think i take more than 10 plates of the octupus...



This is where i got my new name,OCTUPUS QUEEN!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



*steam unagi*

and the dessert of the day is..........



*ice cream with cookies*


Besides that there is also Penang International Lantern Festival held in Auto city..







i have no idea what the hello kitty gotta do with the lantern festival..



0 lalala..: